BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Assistant Prof. Desell serves as the Business Development Manager of Namsai Thai, where he is responsible for all aspects of the company’s business strategies, business model, client relationship development and sales orientation.
He has more than 3 decade of professional expertise on water management, exploration and research.
- Professor at Kasetsart University in Applied Geophysics (Groundwater and Mineral Resources) 1983 -1999 Geophysicist at Department of Mineral Resources
- Assistant Professor Expert in Applied Geophysics for Management Geological Resources and Geological Disasters Minerals / Groundwater and foundation engineering and social community development Of the Department of Earth Science Faculty of Science Kasetsart University
- Geological Department of Geophysics Economic Economics Division Department of Mineral Resources
- Study of groundwater resources using geophysical techniques Kasetsart university Sriracha campus
- Study of groundwater contamination in landfills at landfill using geophysics
- Study of the impact of groundwater and soil contamination
- Study contamination of saltwater in groundwater levels using geophysics technique.
- Search for groundwater leakage at the edge of gypsum mine
- Assessing the potential of groundwater resources for efficient management of agricultural water use at Suwan Wajokkasikit Agricultural Research Station. Kasetsart University
- Restoring the hot spring source potential by finding geological structures under the ground by measuring the detailed depth of electrical resistance.
- Study of the characteristics of hydrogeology, groundwater in the area of the concession area, mining, industrial soil, cement soil type (Thung Chon soil source) Nakhon Si Thammarat province
- Surveying Groundwater Resources in the Coastal Development Project near Patong District, Phuket Province
- Surveying and developing groundwater resources for the Chub Si Industry Factory construction project, Khlong Kio Subdistrict, Ban Bueng District, Chon Buri Province
- Exploring and developing groundwater resources Project area of Boon Rawd Brewery Company Limited, Chiang Rai Province
- Exploring and developing groundwater resources Project area of Had Siao Beach Si Satchanalai District, Sukhothai Province
- Study of groundwater hydrology with 2D dimensional electrical resistivity measurement technique at the project area of Boon Rawd Brewery Company Limited, Kabin Buri District Prachinburi Province.
- Exploring and developing groundwater resources Project area, Bang Lamung District, Chonburi Province
- Exploring and developing groundwater resources Santiburi Resort Area, Samui District, Suratthani Province
- Exploring and developing groundwater resources Project area of Ramayana Water Park, Sattahip District, Chonburi Province
- Drilling and developing groundwater resources Bottle washing and warehouse project area in Bang Lamung Takian Tia Subdistrict Bang Lamung District Chonburi Province
- Research project on rehabilitating Pong Chang hot springs for development as a tourist attraction and resource management from hot spring water
- Surveying Groundwater Resources in the Marusen Factory Project (Thailand), Mueang District, Chiang Rai Province
- The study of hydrogeology and assessing groundwater resources With 2D dimensional resistivity measurement technique for 2 groundwater sources development for Chong Sarika community area
- Study and develop groundwater resources in the area of the 2nd Betagro Food Industrial Park Project
- Exploring and developing groundwater resources In the area of Nakhon Luang Cement Factory, Kaeng Khoi District, Saraburi Province
- Survey and development of groundwater resources in Wan Si Thit Plantation Project, Tha Muang District, Kanchanaburi Province
- Find the hydrogeological characteristics of groundwater to develop groundwater resources and support the design of feedback with 2D electrical resistivity measurement
- Increase the efficiency of planting and processing pineapples to add value.
- Study the hydrogeological conditions for groundwater geology to determine the catchment area suitable for the water filling system in the agricultural area of Hin Kong Sub-district. Suvarnabhumi District Roi Et Province